Sunday, November 20, 2011

Xmas holiday Card - 2

Hi  everyone....., today this's my second  post (card )............I...LOVE THE  BRIGHT COLOR.........WHICH  MAKE   ME  HAPPY.
I made Mojo Monday #215 sketch with gorgeous ivory emboss papers for this card. I used it again!!!.Yep! its my faveVERVE snowflake stamp! The black emboss tag with some nice red glitter dots on it...so I stamped the flower on kraft cardstock and then applied Red Stickles carefully. I also did the same to  heart  bade pieces, applied red and violet flower with green leaves.

This card is for the following challenges...
 Mojo Monday-Sketch #215 , Stamps R Us Challenge : Crafty Sentiments Bling It On

4 comments:

  1. Lovely techniques on this unique card!! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful compilation of colors on this Christmas card. I love the mixture leaves and snowflakes and the stickles really make it pop. Gorgeous twine as well. :)
    Thank you so much for linking up with us at Make It Monday for our challenge. If you wouldn't mind, could you please include a link to us in your post as well. Thank you. :)
    OH..and thank you also for posting my blog candy on your site. Good luck to you on that as well.
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty colors! Your embossing is gorgeous and I really like your bling. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...