Thursday, December 15, 2011

Xmas holiday Card- 9 & Tag

Hello Everyone.........!!!


Sorry I'm late....this post was scheduled for yesterday........Mr. blogger really dislikes me , I think........didn't work again. But I have also added a fresh blue tag to my post now.........





 The card base........sketch is from this week's Mojo Monday challenge.
 The beautiful Angel image is  handmade . I'm still having lots fun playing with this Ek success border punch.


This card is also for few challenges........


Mojo Monday  219


Sweet Stamps Challenge 45 (Chip Board)

Wee Memories Challenge (WMC 79)


Stamps R Us Challenge ( Angel )


Next one  is my favorite Tag........Blue & White........





I wish you could see it in really...... ...fabulous colors and very sparkly . 
I think the color of Winter is Blue & Snow is White .
So
Its very simple ..........add some sticklers

This Tag is also for few challenges............

SOS Challenge #30 - Tag 


Everybody-Art-Challenge # 172 ( Blue & White )


Ribbon Carous Challenge (RCC) # 33 ( Tangled Twine with Danielle )

TTTTTTThe Play Date Cafe (PDCC # 111) ( Black...... White......Splash...)


Have a  happy crafty day.......!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Your tag is GORGEOUS! So artsy, fun, whimsical, and wonderful. I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun & fabulous tag! i especially looooove the sweet little girl's face peeping up sideways, that is BRILLIANT! thank you for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that tage is a lot of fun! I get what you mean about blogger too...he doesn't like me either...we have a love hate relationship...he loves to mess with my posts and I hate him for it :) ...thanks for playing with shopping our stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tag, thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful !! thank you for joining EAC this week.
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of that color! And LOL @ Blogger....I think blogger is a she cuz mine is stubborn as all get out!! :) Found this thru MIM

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Thanks for playing at RCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THat is a lot of fun colors! Thanks for sharing your lovely design with us on Sweet Stamps.com
    ~Jeannie Sweet Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute tag, love the blue & white! Thanks for joining us over at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous hun, your card is so cheerful and bright love it..and a lovely tag too! Saw this on Make it Monday...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty!!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Ribbon Carousel!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...