Thursday, February 2, 2012

Glimpse..........4

Hello Everyone!!!


After a loooooooooonggggg........ while, isn't it!!! I'm finally back at my craft room..............from holiday!!


At that time I made some sketches.........wanted to share with you all........






 








Now it is time to start our work!!!!!!


Today I made two cards ..............


First up is a card for challenge which I wanted to share with you all...........

 RED & PINK colorful girls card..........




I love this digi cartoon stamp...........very cute very sweet image..............like it!!!
Can be used for Birth day ...............love the sentiment too!!!!

I used Paper take Weekly sketch#64 for this card.................



   The Colors of My Card are inspired from this time's moxie fab World # fancy schmancy


The gorgeous DPs are from Itsy Bitsy. I just added some pink rhinestones & red Rimstones ......

This card is for the following challenges...........




Shopping Our Stash Challenge 37:  People




Polly craft Monday Challenge#125( FAVOURITE THINGS -image)



Lollipop Crafts Challenges #65 (Anything goes)


The Make It Monday#74






Second cute one card is...........




I also used RED & PINK paper.............


I used this week's Mojo Monday challenge 226 sketch for this card.


Thank u Julee.


Also inspired Just for Girls Challenge (JUGS)-121( Valentine)




 The Colors of My Card are inspired from this time's cupcake inspirations Challenge#145





Used some super cute stuff ........

finally added the fabulous glitter flowers ...........green Border made by punches.....love it!!


This card is for the following challenges.......




Mojo Monday challenge 226 sketch

RCC38-Paper Piecing With Kim

THE Crafty pad Challenge155 Valentine/Anniversary Love

Stamps R Us Challenge (Valentine/Love )

Pie Lane Challenge#2.-recipe (swirls, buttons and flowers)


11 comments:

  1. Cute card! nice colors, borders and embellish. TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soma my sweet little friend, your cards are both so pretty! You did a wonderful job on both of them.

    Your drawings are fabulous!! You are a very gifted artist my friend. Is there a story behind the sketches? I really love the piano teeth on the piano man, very clever.

    I was so glad to hear from you, I appreciate your visits Soma. And yes I am doing much better. Everything is not 100% yet but I am getting there.

    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D/Sweet Lady,

      It feels great to get your comments. You each of your comments works wonder for me. Whenever I am placing the strokes, I think of your sweet comment. I am honored, thanks a lot ..

      Delete
  3. Fabulous card love the reds and her gorgeous dress. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow your sketches are ♥FABULOUS♥!!! you are very talented indeed! loving your cards, as well; both are lovely, but of course i am bound to say that the lovely lady for SHOPPING OUR STASH is my favorite... and truly she is GORGEOUS! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and great colours. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad Challenge this week. :)

    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fantastic.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pie Lane Soma for our second challenge...

    Hugs,
    Khush
    Pie Lane DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sketches and cards too!!
    Thanks so much for joining our Paper Piecing challenge at the Ribbon Carousel.
    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness what Lovely sketches and Beautiful cards! Love the bright colors and pretty embellies too! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps R Us! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Soma! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you joined us in the challenge this time...fabulous use of glitter and swirls!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...