Sunday, March 4, 2012

Confluence __ _______ ..............

Hello Everyone!!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!!!! 
Must be busy in shopping & household activities ? ? !!!!


Today I made a  super easy & cute card...........




Closer view is bold and better..... 




Being sentimentally ...close .... of ............


 This card I made for my mother's birthday..........adventurous in  cooking..........So used digi stamp for cup tea pot!!!!

My Card are inspired from this time's..........









HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!





6 comments:

  1. All that quilling is just too fun, Soma! Fabulous take on the color story! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quilling! I must try this. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That quilling is AMAZING! THANKS for playing along with us over at the RCC:)

    And thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilling looks wonderful! So clever! A great entry for our challenge. Thank you so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Soma! I'm so glad you added your name to the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll. I'm looking forward to stopping by from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there--thank you so much for following my blog. I'm returning the favor. Looking forward to being bloggie friends.

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew
    See My Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...