Friday, March 30, 2012

Liebster Blog award

This is a  sweet award 
that
 I received from my blogger friend Saumya  from scrapyouridea.blogspot.in......, am so honored that 
she thought of me and so happy to receive it!!!!!!!!! 


Thank you so much Saumya........ this is so sweet! 


You are an amazing and wonderful friend!!!!!!!


Go visit her blog she is such a creative and gifted crafter, you will be liked. 





The idea of the Liebster B

log Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.


Here are the terms under which this "Liebster Blog Award" are to be given. 


1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you. 
2) Post the award to your blog. 
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value. 
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know. 

The ladies I am going to pass this award to are some of the most creative crafters in blog land. 
 Yet they are friends of mine........I am so glad to have these women in my life.
I have never met any of them in person, but I tell you this, they are surly friends!!!!!! Please visit each of them, follow them if you do not already, and expect to be loved by them all!!!!!!!

I am passing this award to the following ladies


Priyanka

&
Big hugs, to my friends here, but also to so many others I could have listed. I have a lot of very special friends here on the web.  Each so wonderful, creative, and loving women.......... Each I treasure!  


HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!




2 comments:

  1. O My God never thought about it, and really this is a surprise for me and make my day, thank you soooooooooooooo much. will post it in my blog soon. Thank You again for your lovely words, u r grt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Soma! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and putting your name in for the drawing. Have a GREAT day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...