Sunday, April 15, 2012

Confluence of colors........12

Hello hello! 
It is getting hotter over here day by day, can’t complete a card in one sitting.
 I started this project the day sassy studio design was posted and it took me a couple of days to complete it.
 I tried my best to make best color combination 
just like the metal one shown glitter in the inspiration card below 
by 
DYSU Challenge............




Used Sassy Studio Design digi stamp & added some lovely rhinestones and pearls



This card is for the following challenges.......

DYSU # 67 - GLITTER / BLING







HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love how all the colors go together so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SOma. My sister and I are moving to our combined blog. I would.love if you follow us there at http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com we will be closing our personal blog this june. Hope to see you ther.
    luanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's sassy! All the shine and bling are perfect for her! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soma, great card. I love the colors you used. They are so bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...