Saturday, April 7, 2012

Confluence of colors........9

Hi everybody 
last Sunday..........
Whats a glorious days for me.......... but i'm late.......
Just wanted to share
 some exciting news .............
I'm a winner of a 

Cup Cake Inspirations Challenge

&
also accepted onto the Sassy Studio Designs team!!!!!!!  
I am just S............O excited...........
&
so happy to share my first project.

 If  you've never seen Sassy Studio Designs............. click the picture below to check them out & haven't heard of Sassy Studio Designs Digi Stamp yet...you should hop over to see the fabulous and fun collection of stamps!
Sassy Studio Designs Digi Stampare super cute.........
I just know  you will all love them! 


this is my first creation for Sassy Studio Designs 
This cute Hot digi image I collected from Fabulous Freebie Friday!!!

This card is not for any challenges...........its dedicated for my blog friends ........who inspired me every moment of my life!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Today I made a cute .........cut....e.....super cute easel EASTER  card




another look is


Used my favorite tools Ms punch & glitter paper


Inspired from this time's......











HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!


8 comments:

  1. What a really cute Easter card idea! Thanks for entering in The Crafty Pad Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Soma.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win & your DT Position Soma!
    I'm egg-static you could enter the Egg-tastic Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad Challenge this week with your Easter card, fab colours and I love that Martha Stewart Punch.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card...thank you for sharing at cucpake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a super Easter project - love all the punching - thanks for sharing for the 'punch it out' challenge at Shopping our stash, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Rastr Card and those cakes look delicious, thanks for joinings us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week
    Hugs
    Jacs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! LOve the colors too! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...