Thursday, June 21, 2012

DTBST # 130 Fun in the Sun (Monochromatic Yellow)

Hello Friends! 
It is getting hotter over here day by day, can’t complete a card in one sitting.
 I started this project the day sassy studio design was posted and it took me a couple of days to complete it.
 I tried my best to make best color combination 



 Used the fabulous Martini Pin-up Sassy
available at the Sassy Studio Designs shop!!!!!!

I'm not happy .......to make this card.......
 me  & my family are ill because of the Hot weather!!!!!!


 Check out what the  
Awesome Design Team
 has created using
 awesome
 SSD images !!!!
There is a Challenge going on for more chance to win some of 
SSD Awesome Images.


(    Remember, you don't need to use a SSD image to enter)


For more Sassy Studio Designs Image's you can find them Here.....
  

Don't forget 
to join us tomorrow is also 
 FFF over at Paper Craft Planet Group 
For
Friday  free image
so 
 grab yours .........
because it is only available
 for 24 hrs.


Also 
You won't want to miss the fun.........
to join us this
 Saturday (June 23rd) 
for 
the Sassy Studio Designs 
Sassy & Sexy 
Mini Release Blog Hop!


Keep an eye on the SSDblogPCP page and / Facebook page 
to find out details!!!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!






7 comments:

  1. Cute card, I really like the doily. I'm sorry it's so hot where you are! I hope you and your family feel better and that it cools down soon!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soma, this a really cute! I love the added doily and that edge punch you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Soma! This card is so bright and cheerful! It's a perfect summer, "Hot Weather" card! I'm sorry that the heat is so bad. Its in the high 90's where I am right now. Try to stay cool.
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card. LOVE the doily!! Great job with the challenge! The heat we're having sure makes me wish that were ME in that martini glass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am sorry to hear about the hot weather, your card is beautiful even if you had difficulties creating it! Love all the summer feelings! Gorgeous! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...