Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back to School

Hello Crafty Friends!!!
Happy Sunday!

Today 
I can FINALLY spill the beans....
Just Some Lines invited me 
to join there AWESOME team
 as new GIRL !!!
Whooo hooo!!!!!
No way! I could let go of this amazing opportunity !!
so ............


I can't explain in words how happy I am...
I get to create with 
one of the most AMAZING TALENTED DT 
in the blogland !!!

Love, love, love it!!!

So here is my first JSL post  as a DT member
 &
 this week's challenge ...........


Close view.........


Used images's back to school emoapple teacher!!!!!

Hope I've inspired to look in to our challenge blog 
&
check the awesome creations of other DT members. 

The prize for this challenge still is a $ 12 voucher from the Just Some Lines shop!!!!


For more Just Some Lines  Image's you can find them Here


This card is for the following challenges..........

Make it Monday: Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks: Back to school
Pixie Dust Studio: The bell is ringing

Di's Digis Challenge: Back to school
Fussy and fancy: Back to school
Heck of a Challenge: Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Soma, I like the image, the shape and the apple, Thank you for joining in with us for our first challenge at Heck of a Challenge, Good Luck.also congratulations on your new DT post.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation for our Back to School themed challenge this time over at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and hope to see you again!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at DYSU blog. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card and a great debut project for JSL. Congrats! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing our Back to School challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cutie! perfect for a teacher I'm sure she will love it
    Thanks for joining us at Heck of a Challenge for our very first challenge I hope you will join us again soon and good luck
    Hugs Laurie
    PS I have gorgeous candy if you'd like to join in

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! Love that apple! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...