Thursday, September 13, 2012

BEGINNING OF THE ENDING With Sassy Lady

Hello Crafty Friends!!
Hope U r All Well today...
and the sun is shining too..
well actually not here...
another dull and wet day sadly..
I think our seasons have gone very strange at the mo...
lol...!!!!!!

So
 onto my card 
&
 I have used the lovely free digi
 sent out a couple of weeks ago...
&
 isn't she just gorgeous..!

 I have teamed her up with some Golden papers,
Added some punched flowers 
&
 a tad of bow too...
a very simples card today..:o)


I've crafted this cards & creation to enter in the Dt call. 

&
 her she is...........



Close up of image




Close up of Flowers




 This's   one of  my favorite cards.

Thank u Lindsay & Sara for Sweet, hot & sassy image..........

Cun't Control ........
So
Made a another card 
Used this image.........


Next one's this

 gorgeous card 
with 
awesome gift box

 
Close image



Gift box



Close up of image





This's my last creation.........for the day

A  Pram 
For
Little, Sweet & cute
Baby.......




Add  lid
 for this  as 
my daughter wanted to keep her dolly inside.......
Used MS punches for made this lid!!!!!

SO
 Another long shift....
but before I go here is another Post of tomorrow card.....


 it's another new challenge over at
From SSD...!

have a super day...!!!!!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...