Saturday, November 3, 2012

JSL DT Post

Hello sweet friends 
&
 happy Saturday Everyone!!!
Hope U'r all well.......

After Halloween Parties.......... 
it looks like another cold day...
but 
at least we haven't got that nasty hurricane 
that's hitting the US ...
lets hope
 everyone is safe and it passes quickly...

So onto my project....

&
 today I have made a Birthday card
 using a super cute penguin stamp 
from

 .......and how cute is he / She..!!!!!

I have teamed this sweet penguin with some fabulous papers...some  Reduce, Reuse, Recycle die cut ... ...handmade flower & card base too...!!!!!


Here's my birthday Penguin........



We have some news to share today.................
a big change to our challenge rules!!!!!

So do pop over too Just Some lines....
&

check out all the gorgeous digi's...
and oodles of inspiration too........

 enter this card into the following challenges :-

ATCs & Cards With Attitude - Add a sentiment / Anything Goes

Card Crafter's Circle - Pattern Paper

Card Makin' Mamas -  Anything goes

Digi Haven – Anything Goes

Raise The Bar – Anything Goes

Stampin' For The Weekend -  Anything Goes

Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes


So that's all from me today...hope you all have a lovely day...stay warm..
&
 I'll catch ya all laters after work...



8 comments:

  1. I just love this card! It is so pretty! I love the color combinations that you used and your coloring is great!

    Hugs,

    Your Design Team Buddy,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, I like the penguin.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! Just a reminder, you must link to a free digi to be elegible for a prize:)
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, made me smile as soon as I looked at your creation! Love this and how you have laid out your image and embellishments. Thanks so much for entering ATC's and Cards with Attitude Challenge. Will be seeing you again, I hope!
    Manderly
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Since this is a month long Digi Haven challenge, maybe you'll get a chance to create and enter a card with a free digi to qualify for our winner's circle! Thanks for visiting with us and hope you'll join us again!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever card, well done and thanks for joining us at ATCs with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...