Saturday, February 23, 2013

Just Some Lines DT Post : Create a Tag

Hello again everyone
As promised I'm back.........

"W.elcome to my world"
hoping you enjoyed a wonderful crafting week!

This time it's to tell you about the start of the 
 Just Some Lines New Challenge
They have the most adorable stamps ever! 

There are very nice creations in and not just cards.....TAG also......
This week theme's........
Create a Tag

Here's my Tag as a DT...................


Close -up of my tag...................




Isn't this design cute?  I thought so.

This little creation is made with a gorgeous stamp
from 
 &
 she must be one of my favourate images at the mo.
&
 if you want, do come along too!

We find very nice!
We are also wondering what you would do with this theme.......



You should stop by the challenge blog 
&
 see the other lovely creations 
that were made to inspire you.  
They are adorable.



Just remember 
 you play along, you'll need to use a Just Some Line image.
 You can use the freebie at our challenge blog 
or
there are several freebies at the store here
 and lots of other cuties too.......

For more Just Some Lines  Image's you can find them Here!!!!

The prize for this

 challenge is as usual 4 images
of choice in the Just Some Lines Shop 

 for

 our winner
 &
1 image of choice to each of our top 3!!
So do pop over too Just Some lines....



Supplies List :

Base CS : local buy
Image colors : Staedtler Luna water color pencil
Dies Cheery lynn, Memory box
Punches : MS
Small Mulberry Flower- prize from Bearly Mine Challenge (I Am Roses)
&
 Itsy Bitsy
Pearls- Stash
White gel pen - Uni-ball Signo


Enter this card into the following challenges:-

Alphabet Challenge – A – Anything With Wings (butterfly) (28/2)
CCEE Stampers #1308: C (  colored image, Cuttlebug for cutting the tag) (28/2)
Dutch Dare Card - #205 tag (28/2)
Cute Card Thursday - Simplify (28/3)
Fab n Funky - flower power (27/2)
Bunny Zoe's-flowers and pearls (10/3)
Inky Impressions - favourite colour combo (27/2)
Whoopsi Daisy -- Make it girly(25/2)
Craft Us Crazy - show us your favorites (pearl & flowers) (28/2) 
Pink Gem - dies/punches (24/2)
Digital Tuesday - 198 Pink & White (26/2)
Hanna and Friends -pink and brown (28/2)
 Forever Friends Butterfly/Birds/Animals ( 27/2)
Milk Coffee   Make it cute (28/2)
Stamping Chef -- Ribbon or lace (27/2)
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Anything Goes (28/2)
Jellypark Challenges: Get in Shape (use different shapes) (7/2)
Dream Valley - Ribbon and bling (8/3)
Top Tip Tuesday : Tag You’re It – Make a tag or use a tag (4/3)
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge : Anything Goes (2/3)
Kaboodle Doodles : Anything but a Square (24/2)
Crafty Sentiments - Fancy Folds/Not Square Cards (26/2)


Thank you  for reading this post..... 
hope you like what I have done,
 as always I  love to read your comments. 
 I hope that you  will all come
&
 join in with  us at the




29 comments:

  1. Fab tag Soma and love that image !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation Soma, so many fun elements!! Thanks so much for playing this time at Crafty Sentiments, Inky Impressions, MilkCoffee, The Stamping Chef and Whoopsi Daisy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous greeat tag love all those colors on top of the Kraft.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun tag. Cute image and lovely embellishments.

    Thanks for showing us your wings at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really bright and cheerful card Soma.

    It's lovely to see you at Pretty Little Ribbons Challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful tag with lots of detailing. Thanks for joining us at FF this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet's 'Anything With Wings' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely tag. Thanks for joining us at SDD. Hugs Jo. Dt.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, love the girly image and embellishments you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Make It Girly’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful tags!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great tag Soma. Thanks for playing with us at SDD and good luck. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great fun design! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous job. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such sweet tags. Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck in the draw

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely tags with wonderful colours. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely fun tag, love your sparkly butterfly, thanks for playing at FF this month, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun tag, and the image is really cute. Thanks for joining the Tag, You're It Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How lovely.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week & Good Luck!

    Huggles,
    Karen.DT.xx

    P.S. Why not pop over to visit my blog?
    Once I reach 500 fabulous followers I'll be having a little give away. Smiles.
    http://kraftykarensblogspot.co.uk/wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty tags. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are really sweet!

    Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am truly thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this
    fantastic paragraph at at this place.

    Here is my blog post; Wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  23. Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by accident, and I'm shocked why this accident didn't happened earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

    Also visit my site :: resources - -

    ReplyDelete
  24. Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us
    so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm
    bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Excellent blog and brilliant design.

    Also visit my webpage :: Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn.
    That is an extremely smartly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.

    Feel free to visit my page :: Michael Kors Bags

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello! I simply wish to offer you a big thumbs up
    for the great information you've got here on this post. I am returning to your website for more soon.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog: Nike Blazers for Men

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi there, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse
    every one is sharing information, that's really excellent, keep up writing.

    Here is my webpage :: Cheap NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  28. I do agree with all the concepts you've offered for your post. They're very convincing and can certainly work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for starters.
    May just you please extend them a little from next time?
    Thanks for the post.

    Feel free to visit my webpage - Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  29. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.
    I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    Feel free to visit my weblog - Air Max Pas Cher []

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...