Friday, April 19, 2013

ATC''s With Attitude DT post : April Showers

Hello again everyone
As promised
 I'm back
&
welcome 
to another new look
as
 chosen by the lovely theme
April Showers!!!!!



Our Sponsors this fortnight are
Bugaboo !!!!

So here is my post  as a DT member.....


I chose 'Angels - No Sunshine'
from
 in my sample.

Hope 
I've inspired to look in to 
&
You may enter our challenge up to 3 times only.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-




Stamp and Doodle - Anything goes (23/4)




 Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge Use a Sentiment (24/4)

 Word Play Weather 4E(#1) Come join the Weather (10/5)

Digi Haven – Rain/Umbrella (25/4)

Without Words Challenge - Little April Showers (Blues) (30/4)

Heck of a challenge - Just add water (29/4)

My Sheri Crafts -  Tree/nature theme (26/4)

Paper Makeup Stamps - Girly (21/4)

Thank you  for reading this post.....

Hope you like my work.............
Please do let me know ...........


15 comments:

  1. Another very fun and creative card, Soma. Thanks so much for sharing with us and I hope you're having a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card for our April Showers challenge! Thank you for joining me in my Amusing Challenge this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ATC is gorgeous. Love the details and color.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funfunfun image! and those buttons are gorgeous! thanks for sharing with us at my sheri crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your sweet, brightly-colored spring ATC -- thanks for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' the blues with other hints of color. You did such an awesome job with the lay-out. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Have a fabulous day and God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buttons and blue, such a beautiful card.
    Thank you so very for sharing this wonderful artwork with us this week. We love seeing it.
    Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful! Gorgeous colors and so very cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my word play saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Soma, love those buttons, thanks for joining us at Without Words. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card, l love the buttons.

    Thank you very much for joining us at Stamp 'n' Doodle, and the best of luck.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I really love the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    Hugs xx ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful luv the colours, Thanks for joining us at a HOAC.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so cute, I love Bugaboo images too! What a lovely sentiment!! Good luck in the draw tonight at Paper Crafting Journey and thanks for joining in the challenge, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...