Sunday, February 9, 2014

Robyn's Fetish CHALLENGE # 198 "ANIMALS OR BIRDS"

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

DO NOT FORGET TO STOP BY THE
ON

FEBRUARY 10, 2014

FOR A VERY SPECIAL POST!


Hello Crafty Friends!!

Hope you are all well
 and 
manage to get some crafting done too……….

 Today, I'm late
for monthly Shopping with flim…... 
SO…….
It's Challenge day over at 
and
 the theme this week is 
"ANIMALS OR BIRDS"


Here's my card……...



This  creation
made with a
 gorgeous stamps 
from
name
  Frog Devine !!!!!


The PRIZE for this challenge

is

a $12 gift voucher to the 
A DAY FOR DAISIES  Store!!!


Wishing you a wonderful relaxed weekend.

Thank you  for reading this post..... 
hope you like what I have done,
 as always I  love to read your comments. 

 I hope that you  will all come
&
 join in with  us at the

3 comments:

  1. Great card! It made ,e laugh to see that frog. Wonderful embellishments. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your have made a delightful card for a very glamous frog. Wonderful detail

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the image and colors!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...