Sunday, March 9, 2014

Robyn's Fetish CHALLENGE # 202 "CARDS FOR A YOUNG BOY"

Hello Crafty Friends……...

there is another fabulous challenge starting at

This week the theme is
"CARDS FOR A YOUNG BOY"


Our sponsor
is
MILK COFFEE STAMPS

The PRIZE for this challenge

is

the winner's choice of 3 digital stamps from the MILK COFFEE STAMPS!!!!


Thank you,
 MILK COFFEE STAMPS
for allowing us
 to select from your adorable images!



Now, here is my Card……….



This  creation
made with a
 gorgeous stamps 
from
 MILK COFFEE STAMPS
name

"SOCCER BOY."


Is n't he just fab ..Like my Son
I think so…..
Hope I've inspired to look in to 


Have fun with this challenge.
Enjoy this challenge 
we look forward to visiting your blogs
 &
 looking at your stunning creations.


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges

That's all from me today, 
Thank you for stopping by................. hope you enjoyed.
 Happy creating!!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Great Card!! I love all the detail that you put into it. All the greens really stand out.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Soma, Love your card! Just right for a boy. Love the hills you created for the soccer player. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful little scene, great inspiration for our challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so fun Soma and I love how the light plays on the grass terraces.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...