Saturday, February 14, 2015

Vintage dream : TAG

Hi my creative world………

Today 
Just a quick post from me 
 sharing my beautifully made vintage tags so gorgeous….

This one is fun! 
  heavily inspired by a Tim Holtz tutorial….. 
I saw recently…..


just add embellishments randomly and quickly as it all came together.
Here is how the tag came out



make a nice quick and simples tag added lots of metal stuff, Flowers &  eyelets….


Isn't this design cute?  I thing so.



Supplies List :

Base CS : local buy
Pattern Paper : Tim Holtz - Idea-Ology Paper Stash Paper Pad 12"X12"  Wallflower

Embellishments : Charms, chain, Jump rings,
Ink : Tattered Rose, Antique Linen, Tea dye
Flowers : I am rose




I am entering the following wonderful challenges:





Thank you so much for stopping by.
Until my next creative journey !!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Hello Soma. This is such a pretty vintage style tag. I love all of your embellishments that you've used here. I am curious....where did you use Tim's Rock Candy Glitter technique on this tag...I'm having trouble seeing it. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely piece with all of us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage tag with beautiful details!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "I {heart} you challenge!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag!!! Love all the details!!! Thanks for joining Vintage Udfordring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous tag, such a wonderful design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge blog.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...